Monday, July 6, 2009

Supercook

I thought I’d do a quick post tonight to recommend a fantastic recipe website to you. It’s called Super Cook and it is a recipe search engine. It is my lifesaver whenever I have an ingredient but have no idea what to do with it. Just enter your ingredient in the search engine and recipes will start popping up. It will ask you if you have other ingredients and as you click on them to add to your list, more recipes suited to your list will pop up. It is amazing! I have been using it a lot lately. Just now, I couldn’t think of what to do with some pork chops I have so I typed “pork chops” into the search, added some more ingredients and I now have a Crockpot recipe to try tomorrow! I’ll let you know how it goes.

I don’t know about you, but I go through phases of losing creativity in the kitchen. When I am totally uninspired, this website fans that creative spark and brings it back to a flame. Even if I don’t use a recipe, I end up at least getting ideas of things I can make up on my own. Give it a try, I’m sure you’ll love it! You’ll find it at www.supercook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment