Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to the Rookie Homemakers Playbook! I'm just a simple wife and mother clumsily learning to make a warm, loving home for my family. I've always dreamed of having a cozy, neat and tidy home where people love to visit because the atmosphere is great and the food is delicious. I'm not there yet (far from it, actually) but I thought I'd share what I'm doing as I make my way through. Feel free to look around and I hope you find something that helps you along the way.
My favorite things to talk about are cooking and baking so you'll find a lot of that here. But I hope to make it a well rounded place to visit!

2 comments:

  1. HI , Just wanted to let you know i checked out your blog and love it!! I am on the AR loop. You have the same desing as my blog! Your welcome to check mine out at www.mymotheringjourney.com. Its about my life as a mom, my faith in God, gardening, canning, cooking, and so on!
    Blessings ,Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! I recently started my personal blog (separate from our family blog) so I hope you have time to visit mine as well. Great post on making your own baby food! And I agree that in some areas, it is easier to buy jarred foods too. Have a great day! Jenn

    ReplyDelete